Reliable and durable fixed life monitoring in a compact and maintenance free package. Combines with the Crowcon C-Test station for bump testing.
Available in two models, the Crowcon Clip has a 2 year life and is available for hydrogen sulphide (H2S), carbon monoxide (CO) or oxygen (O2). The Crowcon Clip+ has the innovative hibernate function, ideal for contractor or rental fleets where they wish to put the unit into standby mode. Offered for H2S or CO, this unit gives 24 months operation over a period of up to 3 years.
Offering event logging and designed to withstand the harshest industrial working conditions the Crowcon Clip range
- Ensures worker safety
- Reduces training time
- Removes the need for service and maintenance
- Offers adjustable alarm levels
- Gives real time gas reading or life left indication
- Provides self test and test due indication functionality
- Combines with the Crowcon C-Test station for bump testing